Joely’s practice focuses on Municipal & Special Districts, Water, Land Use, Telecommunications, and Real Estate Law & Transactions. Joely holds a Master of Arts, Honours (Undergraduate) from the University of St. Andrews, Scotland, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado Law School, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Colorado Technology Law Journal.
Prior to joining the firm, Joely clerked for the Honorable Justice Monica M. Márquez at the Colorado Supreme Court and practiced telecommunications and federal regulatory law with a boutique law firm based in Washington, D.C. She enjoys skiing, learning about outdoor and emergency medicine, and going on adventures in the mountains.
- University of Colorado Law School (J.D., 2016)
- University of St. Andrews (M.A., 2012)
- Associate, Karp Neu Hanlon PC, 2021-present
- Associate, Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, 2018-2021
- Judicial Law Clerk, Colorado Supreme Court, Justice Márquez, 2016-2018
- Legal Intern, Colorado Attorney General’s Office, 2015
- Colorado Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- District of Columbia (2019)
- Colorado (2016)