Jenya C. Berino
Jenya C. Berino
Jenya’s practice focuses on real estate purchase and development, business disputes, land use matters, and civil litigation. Jenya has experience with business entity formation and business acquisitions and sales. Jenya represents clients through all phases of real estate purchase and sales including contract negotiation, due diligence and title review, and post-closing matters.
Jenya has practiced throughout the Mountain West including Breckenridge, Vail, and Aspen. In Breckenridge, she was a Deputy District Attorney for the Fifth Judicial District handling a docket of misdemeanor crimes. In Vail, her focused shifted to real estate purchase and development. While in Aspen, Jenya had a civil litigation practice. Here at Karp, Neu, Hanlon, P.C., Jenya continues with both a transactional and litigation practice.
Growing up in nearby Summit County, Jenya enjoyed all things outdoors including skiing, biking, running, and fishing, all of which she still enjoys in the Roaring Fork Valley.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2015).
- University of Colorado at Boulder (B.A., Economics, Spanish, 2012).
- Associate, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, Colorado, May 2023 – present.
- Associate, Ferguson Schindler Law Firm, P.C., Aspen, Colorado, 2021 – 2023.
- Associate, Stovall Associates, P.C., Edwards, Colorado, 2016 – 2021
- Deputy District Attorney, Fifth Judicial District, Breckenridge Colorado, 2014-2016
- Colorado State Bar, admitted 2015.
- Colorado Bar Association.
- Vermont State Bar, admitted 2018.
- Continental Divide Bar Association.
- Pitkin County Bar Association.
- Colorado (2015-present).
- Vermont – inactive (2018-present).