Shoshana joined the firm in September 2017 and advanced to partner in January 2021. Her practice emphasizes Litigation and Appeals, Business, Municipal & Special Districts, and Employment. She has a dual degree in History and Art History from the University of Pennsylvania and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Colorado School of Law. She was admitted to the Colorado Bar in 2015. Shoshana is formerly associated with Fox Rothschild LLP in Denver, Colorado, where her practice involved commercial and intellectual property litigation.
Shoshana is the current board president for KDNK Carbondale Community Access Radio. She is active in the community and enjoys spending as much time in the mountains as possible.
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2009, magna cum laude)
- University of Colorado (J.D., 2015)
- Shareholder/Partner, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, Colorado, January 2021-Present
- Associate, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, Colorado, September 2017 – December 2020
- Fox Rothschild, LLC, Denver, Colorado, September 2015 – September 2017
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts
- Colorado Attorney’s for the Arts
- Colorado (2015)
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado (2017)