Originally from southern Wisconsin, Wilton ventured to Boulder for his undergraduate degree before returning to the Midwest to attend law school at the John Marshall Law School in Chicago. He and his wife Alyssa headed west soon after graduation and lived in Frisco for 7 years in before moving to Glenwood Springs with their son, Oliver, in 2018.
Wilton’s practice focuses on real estate, homeowners associations, trust and estate planning, probate, business, municipal law matters, and related litigation. He previously practiced with Richmond Sprouse, LLC, a Summit County, Colorado firm with a focus on all areas of real estate.
Wilton spends his free time skiing, mountain biking, fly-fishing, hiking and otherwise enjoying everything that life in Roaring Fork Valley has to offer.
- John Marshall Law School (J.D. 2009), Chicago, Illinois
- University of Colorado (B.A. English, 2004), Boulder, Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association
- Continental Divide Bar Association
- Community Association Institute
- Associate, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, CO (2018–Present).
- Associate, Richmond Sprouse, LLC, Frisco, CO (2012-2018).
- Associate, The Law Firm of Bruce A. Danford, Broomfield, CO (2010-2012).
- Legal Intern, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation – Division of Banking, Chicago, IL (2008-2009).
- Law Clerk, Leff & Cohen, LTD., Chicago, IL (2007-2008).
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Chicago, IL (2007).
- Colorado, 2010
- Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2010