Originally from southern Wisconsin, Wilton ventured to Boulder for his undergraduate degree before returning to the midwest to attend law school at the University of Illinois – Chicago. He and his wife Alyssa headed west soon after graduation and enjoyed living in Denver, Vail, and Frisco before moving to Glenwood Springs with their son, Oliver, in 2018.
Wilton’s practice focuses on real estate, homeowners associations, trust and estate planning, probate, business, municipal law matters, and related litigation. He spends his free time skiing, mountain biking, fly-fishing, hiking and otherwise enjoying everything that life in Roaring Fork Valley has to offer.
- John Marshall Law School (J.D. 2009), Chicago, Illinois
- University of Colorado (B.A. English, 2004), Boulder, Colorado
- Associate, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, CO (2018–Present)
- Associate, Richmond Sprouse, LLC, Frisco, CO (2012-2018)
- Associate, The Law Firm of Bruce A. Danford, Broomfield, CO (2010-2012)
- Legal Intern, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation – Division of Banking, Chicago, IL (2008-2009)
- Law Clerk, Leff & Cohen, LTD., Chicago, IL (2007-2008)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Chicago, IL (2007)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Continental Divide Bar Association
- Community Association Institute
- Colorado, 2010
- Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2010