- University of Colorado Law School (J.D. 2016)
- Colorado College (B.A Political Science, 2005)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Associate, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, Colorado from July 2018-Present. Areas of concentration: Municipal, Land Use, Environmental
- Attorney, Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell, LLP, Denver, Colorado 2017-2018. Areas of concentration: Environmental, Transportation, Land Use, Environmental
- Fellow, Denver City Attorney’s Office – Airport Legal Services, 2016-2017
- Law Clerk, Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell, LLP, 2015-2016
- Intern, Environmental Protection Agency, Mobile Source Enforcement Branch, 2014
- Legislative Director, Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance, Salt Lake City & Washington D. C., 2007-2013
- R.S. 2477 and Western Public Lands, Guest Lecturer at Colorado Law, Spring 2017
- Supreme Court Year in Review, 2014 & 2015, CLE Presentation, 2015 and 2016.
- Rothgerber Teaching Fellow, Legislation and Regulation, Colorado Law, Fall 2104.