Aaron grew up in Boulder, Colorado and went on to attend the University of Colorado, where he obtained his bachelor’s degree in History. After undergraduate, Aaron moved to Aspen, Colorado to explore and enjoy the mountain lifestyle. In 2011, Aaron moved from Aspen to Portland, Oregon to attend the Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College, where he received his J.D. in 2014. Aaron started his legal career working at a business law and litigation firm in Portland, Oregon. Aaron later moved back to the Roaring Fork Valley to build his practice. Aaron’s practice focuses on business law and corporate matters; real estate, leasing, and landlord-tenant law; construction law; trademark and intellectual property law; estate planning; as well as related litigation. Aaron strives to provide practical and efficient counsel to his clients. Aaron is a National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) alumni, and enjoys exploring the outdoors. Aaron lives with his family in Aspen, where he spends his free time mountain biking, skiing, and camping.
- Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College (J.D., 2014), with a Certificate in Business Law.
- University of Colorado at Boulder (B.A., History, 2009).
- Associate, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, Colorado, October 2016-Present.
- Associate, Harris Berne Christensen LLP, Portland, Oregon, 2014 – 2016.
- Law Intern, FEI Company, Portland, Oregon, 2013-2014.
- Colorado State Bar, admitted 2016.
- Colorado Bar Association.
- Ninth Judicial District Bar Association.
- Colorado (2016-present).
- Oregon (2014-2016).