Greg Russi brings 28 years of litigation experience to our firm. His practice emphasizes advocacy of employers and injured workers in workers’ compensation litigation. He also practices state and federal employment law. Mr. Russi has successfully represented parties in insurance coverage disputes, and has served as an expert witness in insurance bad faith claims.
As Founder and Director of the Workers Compensation Center of the Rockies, Greg focuses the expertise of a variety of professionals on the rights of individuals and employers in disability claims. Greg’s philosophy is that every party to a case deserves diligent attention to detail, and a thoughtful understanding of the medical, vocational and legal issues at hand.
Greg holds a law degree from the University of Denver, where he was Symposium Editor of the school’s Law Review. He holds an interdisciplinary bachelor’s degree in science and public policy from Miami University (Ohio). He has spoken on the interplay between workers’ compensation and federal disability civil rights law.
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, CO, 1985, J.D.
- Law Review: Editor, Denver University Law Review
- Labor & Employment Law symposium, Editor 1984-1985
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, 1981, Bachelors of Philosophy
- Major: Public Policy and Environmental Studies
- Colorado & Ninth Judicial District Bar Association, 1985
- Colorado Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section 1987
- Law Office of Greg S. Russi, P.C., Rifle & Glenwood Springs, Colorado, 1994-Present
- Of Counsel, Karp Neu Hanlon, P.C., Glenwood Springs, Colorado, February 2011-Present. Area of concentration: Workers’ Compensation
- Worrell, Durrett and Jaynes 1999-2001
- Senior Counsel, Colorado Compensation Insurance Authority (Pinnacol Assurance) 1988-1993
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Editor, Labor and Employment Law Symposium, Denver University Law Review, 62, 1985